A Digital Signature Certificate is not only a digital equivalent of a hand written signature it adds extra data electronically to any message or a document where it is used to make it more authentic and more secured. Digital Signature ensures that no tampering of data is done once the document has been digitally signed.
A DSC is normally valid for 1 or 2 years, after which renewal is required.These certificates are accepted for IFFCO, Northern Railway, MCA 21, E-filing,
E -tendering etc...
There are basically 3 types of Digital Signature Certificates Class-1, Class-2 & Class-3 each having different level of security.
All the authorized signatories of company under MCA21 require Class-2 Digital Signature Certificate.
Similarly any document filed by CA/CS/CWA & TAX PRACTIONERS under MCA21 require Class-2 Digital Signature Certificate.
- Form should be signed and Application Form in BLUE ink only. Forms signed in black ink will NOT be accepted.
- The supporting documents should be attested only by Group A/B Gazetted Officers / Bank Manager / Post Master. Plus the details of the attesting officer like designation, Name, address and contact no. should also be mentioned. The attestation can be only in BLUE Ink.
- The mobile number is mandatory in the application form and it should also be unique in the application, as currently made in case of email ID.
List Of Gazetted Officers
Please find below the detailed list of Gazetted Officers as enlisted in the circular issued by CCA.
The attestation can be only in BLUE ink .
BLACK INK IS NOT ALLOWED EVEN IN ATTESTATION.
Group ‘A’ Gazetted officers include
- All India services though posted to states
- Promotes from states to the cadre of Assistant commissioner and above
- Police officers (Circle Inspector and above)
- Additional District Civil surgeons
- Executive Engineers and above
- District Medical Officer and above
- Lt. Col and above
- Principals of Government Colleges and above
- Readers and above of Universities
- Patent Examiner etc.
Group ‘B’ Gazetted officers include
- Section Officer
- BDO(Block Development Officer)
- Junior Doctors in Government Hospitals
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Lectures in Government colleges
- Headmaster of Government high schools
- 2nd Lieutenant to Major
Note - Please note that the BLACK , GREEN ,RED INK IS NOT ALLOWED ANY WHERE ON THE DSC FORM OR DOCUMENTS.
Fully parameterized Slabs of Income-Tax, Professional Tax & Standard Deductions
TDS Computation for Salary is done on the click of a button.
Form 16, Form 12BA, Form 24Q along with all Quarter returns is immediately prepared.
Besides computation, Tax Rebate U/s.10, Chapter VI A etc is user defined.
Tax Computation is done along with projected computation.
Surplus / Deficit adjustment for a section can be done.
Challan Printing can be taken on Dot Matrix Printer / Desk - jet Printer.
Tax Audit Report pertaining to TDS transactions can be taken
Complete Summary of TDS Deduction Register, Challan Register is available.
Various Filters in all the reports, giving a powerful output.